- 'New' : brand new, never used, absolute no imperfection.
- 'Like New' : used but in perfect condition.
- 'Very Good' : used but well cared-for, small imperfection.
- 'Good' : used with minor visible imperfection, still in collectible condition.
- 'Acceptable' : used with significant imperfections.
- 'Fair to poor' : major significant imperfections.
- 'Street Condition' : Intended for the street, anticipated imperfections.
If you have any questions about a particular piece, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org